All instructors must acquire the necessary teaching supplies and equipment to teach a pet CPR and first aid class. It is impossible to teach these vital skills without animal models, audiovisual equipment to display the PowerPoint and more.
Our deluxe kit is $450 standard however you may add on additional optional items such as deluxe canine mannequins with inflatable lungs and pulse simulator, projector for displaying the PowerPoint to large classes, and more for an additional fee. We purchase items in bulk at wholesale prices in order to make our kit as affordable as possible for new instructors. If instructors want to purchase these items on their own if they find a better price they are more than welcome however instructors must provide proof of ownership of all items listed before they may be permitted to teach a class.
- 2 Large Stuffed Dog Models ie. Melissa and Doug Husky or Golden Retrievers) or professional CasPeR CPR Canine Mannequin
- Bulldog for barrel chested demonstrations
- Cat model, stands upright, lays down (color and style may vary)
- AV display equipment for displaying the PowerPoint during classes ie. LED portable monitor or projector
- Laptop, tablet or other device to connect to the AV equipment to display the PowerPoint presentation (provided by the company)
Optional items that are strongly suggested (can be purchased in our online store) :
- Professional CasPeR Canine CPR Mannequin with inflatable lungs and pulse simulator
- Personalized black Logoware T-shirt with company logo and your name
- 3×2 Customized Branded Banner for display during classes and at events
- Pet First Aid Kit
The following will be provided free of charge to the instructor once they have completed training:
- Copy of Class Teaching PowerPoint Presentation
- Copy of the Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Manual (both as an EBook and Printed Book)
- Unlimited access to the instructor Resource Portal
- Unlimited subscription to the Pet Emergency Education Customer Online Resource Center
- Unlimited access to additional training, and quarterly instructor development webinars
Kits ordered from Pet Emergency Education take on average 2-3 weeks to be received and items WILL be shipped in multiple shipments. Once purchased you need to upload a copy of your receipt to the link in this lesson in order to progress to the next lesson.
The above equipment and supplies allows you to teach all of our animal emergency classes EXCEPT the Equine Emergency First Aid class. This class has additional supplies that need to be acquired by the instructor. For more information on that supply kit visit the instructor store.
To provide proof of ownership for your supplies please upload either your receipt of purchase email from our supply store if you purchased supplies from us OR provide photos of the supplies with you in the photo to prove that you have the supplies and equipment in your position if you purchased them on your own. If at anytime you have any questions you are welcome to contact our office at info. firstname.lastname@example.org